Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Clinic
3V1 Clinic, McMaster University Medical Centre 3rd Floor, yellow Section
For bookings: (905) 521-2100, ext. 73879 (only available Mon., Wed., Fri., 9:30-4:00)
For clinic: (905) 521-2100, ext. 73079
What services do we provide?
- Full range of ear, nose, and throat (ENT) diagnostic and treatment services to children of all ages. We also provide a unique service focusing on voice disorders related to speech and voice.
- Comprehensive audilogy services are also available in conjunction with the ENT clinic.
- The referral process is made through a direct referral from a pediatrician or family doctor to a specialist or the clinic in general.
- Referrals can be faxed directly to clinic. 905-521-8552
The clinic hours are Monday to Friday (closed on holidays)
- 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.
The clinics are not for emergencies. If your child needs to be seen on an urgent basis, please contact your family doctor or go to your local emergency department.
Changing your appointment
Please contact us as soon as possible, if you need to change your child's appointment or cancel the appointment.
If your child has a communicable disease such as Chicken Pox or has been in contact with someone with Chicken Pox, please call the clinic before you come to the hospital.
What should you bring to the clinic?
- Your child's health care - the Ministry of Health requires us to validate your health card.
- Any x-rays or letters from your doctor
- Any notes or questions that you may have
Dr. B. Korman
Dr. J. Maclean
Dr. D. Reid
Dr. D. Sommer
Our philosophy is family-centered care. We strive to provide the best care possible.
If you have concerns please contact Laura Babb, Clinical Manager via email at babb@HHSC.CA.