ASD Diagnostic Hub - West Region
About the Program
Ontario has established five regional Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnostic hubs across the province.
The diagnostic hubs will connect families with autism services in their communities quickly, and will provide training to professionals in the surrounding regions to ensure more children and families receive the diagnostic assessments they need.
The five new hubs are now at the following locations:
- Children’s Treatment Network of Simcoe York (Central region)
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)/Ottawa Children’s Treatment Centre (OCTC) (East region)
- Child and Community Resources (North region)
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital (Toronto region)
- McMaster Children’s Hospital/Ron Joyce Children's Health Centre (West region)
The five hubs will provide an additional 2,000 diagnostic assessments during the implementation of the new Ontario Autism Program, allowing more children to receive diagnoses of autism earlier and to access services quickly.
The West region includes:
- Hamilton - Niagara
- St. Thomas
How do I make a referral to the ASD Diagnostic Hub - West Region?
Please complete referral and consent form below.
Referrals will not be accepted without consent form attached.
Contact the Ron Joyce Children's Health Centre
Tel: 1 (905) 521-2100, ext. 78222