Welcome to the Children's Developmental Rehabilitation Programme (CDRP)
Are you concerned that your child has difficulty doing activities of daily living, such as:
- Moving around
- Playing by themselves
- Playing with other children
CDRP provides services to children who have neurological or developmental issues or concerns, in the Hamilton Region, up to age 19.
Our team offers assessment, treatment, and consultation services. You, your child and family will work closely with one or more of these clinicians:
- Physiotherapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant & Physiotherapist Assistant (OTA & PTA)
- Speech-Language Pathologist (S-LP)
- Early Childhood Resource Specialist (ECRS)
- Therapeutic Recreationist (TR)
- Social Worker (SW)
- Developmental Pediatrician
- Clinical Program Assistant
At CDRP, we believe that families know their children best. We understand how important the family and community are for children. You will be a part of the team and involved in decisions about your child’s care.
We respect children and their families’ rights, unique needs and abilities to make informed decisions. The care we provide is Family Centred Care, which reflects what matters most to our patients and families.
Photo courtesy of Carole & Roy Timm Photography